Safety Mission Statement:
It is the utmost goal of Dennis Corporation to promote safety on our job sites through proper training and awareness, while striving for zero accidents. In order to achieve these goals, a comprehensive safety plan is furnished to all personnel and updated periodically to reflect continuous improvements to the comprehensive safety program. Dennis Corporation’s Safety Principles include:
- Safety is achieved by preventing accidents, not reacting to them.
- Safety is the responsibility of all team members at all levels.
- All personnel must have the proper training to ensure a safe job site.
Our management identified the following safety goals:
- Abide by all federal, state and local regulations.
- Apply good sense and safe practices to all jobs.
- All field employees participate in 10 Hour OSHA Training.
- Exercise good judgment in following this program.
- Protect the public from any and all hazards that result from our operations.
- Strive to make all operations safe.
- Maintain mental and physical condition conducive to working safely.
- Assess the results of your actions on the entire workplace.
- Work shall not be performed in ways that cause hazards for others.
- Abide by the safety rules and regulations of every construction site.
- Report any safety concerns.