Security Ownership of Certain Beneficial Owners and Management
The following table sets forth certain information regarding the ownership of our common stock by all those known by us to be beneficial owners of our common stock. The applicable address for each of our directors and executive officers is c/o Dennis Corporation, 1800 Huger Street, Columbia, SC 29201.
|Beneficial Owner||Class A Shares
|Class B Shares
|Dennis Corporation Profit Sharing Plan||87,333|
|Daniel R. Dennis, III||333|
Executive Compensation Disclosure and Analysis
General Statement of Compensation Philosophy
The Dennis Corporation adheres to a compensation philosophy in that compensation is contingent upon an individual’s successful performance of primary duties and responsibilities within the context of his/her job; employees are expected to demonstrate the highest degree of personal integrity and ethics, and to exhibit the highest levels of professional competence in the execution of those duties and responsibilities.
Components of Executive Compensation
Compensation of the Company’s Named Executives can include the following:
- Base Salary: Efforts are being made to ensure that our executives are paid competitively.
- Incentive Bonus: Bonuses are determined in January of each year. The bonuses are based on a review of the executive’s performance.
- Benefits: Dennis Corporation provides all of its full-time employees with health benefits. Executives benefits at the same levels and rates as all full-time employees; the amount of company benefit is defined annually.
- Memberships: The Company pays all membership dues.
- Training: The Company pays all training costs 100%.
Frequency of Executive Compensation Review
Executive compensation is reviewed annually at the executive’s yearly review.
|Name and Principal Position||Year||Salary|
|Daniel R. Dennis, III – President||2016||$200,000|